Calling all nature lovers! Are you looking for a beautiful place to explore, hike, camp, or just relax? Then look no further than Wisconsin’s Interstate Park.
This stunning park is located on the St. Croix River, straddling the border between Wisconsin and Minnesota. It’s home to a variety of natural wonders, including towering cliffs, deep forests, and crystal-clear lakes.
There are plenty of activities to enjoy at Interstate Park, including:
- Hiking: There are over 20 miles of hiking trails in the park, ranging from easy to challenging.
- Climbing: Rock climbers enjoy the cliffs overlooking the St. Croix River. There are several popular sites to explore.
- Camping: There are a lot of campsites in the park, in both the north and south campground, as well as group camping
- Swimming: There is a beach for visitors and campers to enjoy.
- Fishing: The St. Croix River is a great place to fish for walleye, bass, and muskellunge.
- Boating: You can rent canoes, kayaks, and paddle boats to explore the river.
- Wildlife viewing: Keep an eye out for deer, eagles, and other animals.
Interstate Park is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and connect with nature. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your visit today!
- Visit the park’s website to learn more about activities and accommodations.
- Follow the park on Facebook for updates and news.
- Tag your photos from the park with #InterstateParkWI.